Dynamic Fire utilises the FireMate Service Management System based on the latest in remote communication and PDA’s (Personal digital assistants).
Organisations and managers responsible for fire safety and maintenance are under increasing pressure to ensure that all maintenance is not only carried out, but that accurate and auditable records are in place. Fire Mate and Dynamic Fire provide that solution.
- FireMate is an integrated service inspection, testing, prevention and reactive maintenance, survey and certification management system which plans, tracks and reports fire equipment and ensures that fire equipment testing and maintenance is carried out in accordance with contracted obligations and relevant standars, enabling documentation necessary to providing the Annual Fire Safety Statement.
- FireMate provides accurate, auditable records. Clients can interrogate our data directly to asses our performance in meeting service obligations.
- Enables comprehensive asset registers, by location, records on who performed the service and when, details the faults and defective issues found.
- Detailed reports ensure full accountability and verification to clients, property owners and insurers. The summary reports are suitable for use by management and clients.
- Support single or multiple sites, local or interstate. Follow up service requests can be issued from the field.
- Issue of annual fire safety inspection certificate / statement.
- FireMate ensures that building owners, managing agents, facility managers, employers and managers can prove that essential services have been maintained to relevant standards and frequencies and that compliance reporting is managed to meet local government regulations or legislation..